Hi, I am so happy that you’re here! You found this place, what I like to call my space, minus the top 8 friends and automated tunes. lol. I want you to know, I am passionate about traveling, entrepreneurship and being a mom, it’s why I decided to create this place.
I’ve spent years trying to figure out how to do it all. Essentially searching for some sort of balance, so that I can be everything I always wanted to be. I have to be honest, I don’t know if I quite figured it out yet and I’m okay with that. This place is basically the vision of balance manifested. A place where I can have it all. Hopefully, inspire you to have it all too.
Passion Defines Purpose
This time last year, I was 4 years deep in a job I absolutely hated. I didn’t always hate it. I only hated it after I figured out I was living someone else’s dream. The moment you figure out what you were put on this earth to do; What drives you, what excites you, can be the best and worst moment of your life.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
– Mark Twain
Best, well that’s easy because now you have a purpose, now the answer of why am I here is answered. Now you know your calling. The worst: well, now it’s not just a little whisper inside telling you something is off. Now it’s your whole entire being screaming at you constantly to run far away.
You see, the moment you figure out why you’re here, you can’t just continue to go through life blind. If you do, you are literally fighting against your self every day you choose to live a passionless existence. When you make the decision to just live and not BE who you were meant to be, nothing feels right. Seemingly “bad” things happen to you. You feel like you’re being tried and tested at every moment. All things that were once easy now feel twice as heard.
“Ignorance is Bliss”
– Thomas Gray
This is what happened me. It started when I purchased a book. One book and it changed my life. Not to say this was the best book ever written. In fact, I bought it by “accident”, I thought it was a journal. Best accident I ever made.
There was one distinct exercise. Write my obituary as if I died tomorrow living the life I was currently living and then write another one, living the life I wanted to live. To say I was an emotional wreck is an understatement. This was the most impactful moment of 2017. This was everything I needed, exactly when I needed it.
I quit my consistent, great benefits plus a 401k plan, job 3 months later and went into real estate fulltime. One step in the right direction. The direction of my greatest achievements.
So, What am I Passionate About?
- Traveling: One of my goals is to make the world just a little smaller by connecting people from all walks of life.
- Inspiring people to run, not walk when in pursuit of their dreams.
- Empowering women to feel “sassy”. Have a voice and live without fear.
You belong here if:
- At any moment when reading this, you thought, yes!
- You know 100% that you want to explore this beautiful world
- You value connections and relationships
- You want your legacy when you leave this earth to be directly aligned with the way you touch the hearts and lives of friends and strangers.
- You’re sick and tired of living a life distinctly uninspired.
I want You to Know:
- You don’t have to settle. Not with work. Not with love. Not spiritually.
- Life isn’t hard. They’ve been tricking us into believing it is.
- The choices we make good, bad or indifferent; Do define us. They have to.
- You are powerful and in control of your own existence
- It’s okay to cry. In fact, cry more. Cry when you’re happy. Cry when you’re sad. Cry when you’re angry. Cry when the baby cries. Just cry! Acknowledge. Respond. Then Release.
With love and enthusiasm,
P.S. I created an awesome Goal Setting Worksheet for myself and wanted to share it with you. If you would like a FREE printable, subscribe below!